The 16th Moscow International Forum and Exhibition "Accurate measurements - the basis of quality and safety" (MetrolExpo-2020) will be held in pavilion No.55 of VDNH exhibition complex from the 1st to the 3rd of December 2020.
The event is supported by RF Government Office, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
The exhibition "Accurate Measurements - the Basis of Quality and Safety" in 2020 is a communication platform for developing solutions aimed at creating conditions for the development of domestic instrumentation, optoelectronic technologies (photonics), competitive electronic and radioelectronic industries, based on the optimization of production capacities, their modernization and technical re-equipment, the creation of new technological directions and technologies, the development of breakthrough industrial electronic and measuring technologies, as well as the improvement of the regulatory framework to meet the needs of the state and society with modern products.
In previous years, the Forum and the Exhibition focused mainly on metrology, on the tasks of ensuring the uniformity of measurements, and the development of a regulatory and methodological base. In 2020, the organizers are focusing on instrumentation - demonstration and discussion of the capabilities of modern measuring technology, analysis of new methods and technologies of accurate measurements that have appeared in recent years. The exhibition will demonstrate the latest engineering developments, devices and systems for measurements, tests, technical diagnostics, analytical research, production and functional control from the largest Russian and foreign manufacturers.
This year, the exhibition is planned to be held in a hybrid format, combining a traditional (offline) exhibition on a physical platform and an exhibition on an online platform in a virtual environment. The latter is a new trend in the development of congress and exhibition activities, allowing the use of the most advanced IT technologies and digitalization of business processes. This synergy of formats will improve the quality of the event and increase audience coverage.
The participation of organizations and enterprises in exhibition and congress events will visually demonstrate the potential of the Russian industry, determine the prospects for further development and promotion of the latest devices and equipment to the domestic and foreign markets, and strengthen scientific, technical and business cooperation.
SPECIALIZED SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION:
- TESTING & ANALYTICS
- DIAGNOSTICS & CONTROL
- INSTRUMENT MAKING
COMPETITION PROGRAM OF THE FORUM:
All-Russian exhibition and competition program "For the Unity of Measurements", is based on the testing center of the FBU Rostest-Moscow. The companies are awarded by the MI Quality Signs, Gold and Platinum medals of the exhibition. The main objective of the competition is to certify instruments and equipment related to various measuring instruments, diagnostics, testing and analytics according to their high metrological characteristics and quality, and to award the most interactive exhibition expositions and active participants of the Business program of the forum.
BUSINESS PROGRAM OF THE FORUM:
Scientific-practical conference "Accurate measurements - the basis of quality and safety".
The event is held in support of measures aimed at implementing state programs for the development of science, innovative technologies, industry and increasing its competitiveness in international markets. Overview of the current situation, government support measures, existing difficulties, changes in legislation, development forecasts, high-tech means of production, innovative potential.
- Prospects for the development of the instrumentation market and mechanisms for supporting innovations;
- Review of the main changes in "General requirements for the competence of testing centers and calibration laboratories";
- The main principles of the development of the national accreditation system: manufacturability and competence. Application of modern technologies and techniques;
- Features of import and export of measuring equipment in the development of foreign markets and measures of state support for export-oriented enterprises;
- Topical issues of metrological support of the existing test base and its development in accordance with the tasks of testing a new generation of equipment and automated control and diagnostic systems;
- Photonic technologies in instrumentation and information systems (photonics, lasers, optoelectronics, fiber optics and optical communication);
- "Industry 4: 0" Additive technologies and 3D printing;
- Modern measuring and control instruments in industry and power engineering;
- Promising directions in micro- and radio electronics (implementation of the strategy for the development of the electronic industry in Russia until 2030);
- Aviation metrology. Development and operation issues;
- Metrological support of defense industry enterprises;
- Communication and Navigation. Condition. Problems. Perspectives;
- Innovative technologies (AI, Industrial Internet of Things, IIoT, robotics, VR / AR).
TARGET AUDIENCE OF THE FORUM (visitors of the exhibition and participants of the congress):
- Heads of enterprises and specialists of engineering and technical services responsible for innovative development and ensuring of high-performance production, quality control of products and metrological support;
- Engineers and scientists of research and development departments;
- Heads of quality management, chief engineers and chief metrologists, heads of testing centers and laboratories;
- Heads of departments and specialists working in the field of development, installation, commissioning, operation of instrumentation, telemechanics and process control systems.
TO VISIT THE FORUM, THE SPECIALISTS OF THE FOLLOWING BRANCHES ARE INVITED:
- Machine building and metal working
- Military-industrial complex (R & D)
- Fuel and energy complex
- Space industry
- Civil and Military Aviation
- Road and rail transport
- Radioelectronic industry
- Information Technology
- Chemistry and petrochemistry
- Science and education
- Geodesy and cartography
- Security of the State / Special Services
- Natural resources and ecology
STATISTICS OF THE FORUM 2019:
- Total exhibition area: 6.500 m2
- Participants of the exhibition: 256 companies
- Participants of the Congress: 1100 ppl.
- Number of visitors: 4.870 ppl.
For obtaining conditions for participation in the Forum, please, contact the Forum Management.
MANAGEMENT OF THE EXHIBITION:
+7 (495) 937-40-23
Exhibition Manager (English): Alexander Klyukin