FINAL POST RELEASE 2017
FINAL POST RELEASE (dated May 2017)
From 17 till 19 May, 2017 in Moscow at VDNKh Hall 75 the 13-th Moscow International Innovation Forum and exhibition «Accurate measurement as the basis of quality and safety '2017», dedicated to world day of metrology successfully completed their work.
THE PROGRAM OF THE FORUM
Within the framework of the Forum 6 specialized exhibitions were held:
- 13th exhibition of metering devices and metrological support METROLEXPO-2017
- 6th exhibition of industrial equipment and devices for technical diagnostics and expertise CONTROL&DIAGNOSTIC-2017
- 5th exhibition of technological and commercial accounting of power resources RESMETERING-2017
- 4th exhibition of analytical devices and laboratory equipment of industrial and scientific designation LABTEST-2017
- 4th exhibition of program support and the equipment for industrial automation PROMAUTOMATIC-2017
- WEIGHT SALON - Exhibition of weighing equipment.
Exhibition sections were consolidated into a single professional business program of the 2nd ALL-RUSSIAN CONGRESS of METROLOGY and INSTRUMENT MAKERS under the motto-Measurements in a Dynamic World (according to the annual address to the Board of Directors of the BIPM and BIML), within the framework of which :
- Plenary session «State and perspectives of the development of metrology and instrument making»
- Discussion sections on industrial metrology
- Round tables and workshops of the companies - participants of the exhibition
- Professional courses of advanced vocational training of metrologists and instrument makers
The results of the All-Russian exhibition and competition program «For unity of measurements» for awarding the Quality signs of SI, Gold and Platinum medals of the exhibition were summed up.
OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSES OF THE FORUM, EXHIBITION AND CONGRESS
The establishment of an international communication platform and promoting cooperation in the Russian system of measurements in order to meet the needs of the country and society in high-precision measurements, as well as the consolidation of efforts for the development of domestic instrumentation, enhancing the effectiveness of the Russian system, improvement of normative base of metrology and Instrumentation in accordance with modern international trends so as to generate financial mechanisms to support innovation and promote them.
The Congress of metrologists and instrument-makers is an authoritative all-Russian Conference on ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Program of the Congress has been formed to facilitate a constructive dialogue between manufacturers and consumers of instrumentation products and successful presentation of the achievements of innovative engineering. The moderators of the Congress are the heads of federal ministries, agencies and institutions.
The Forum is dedicated to the World Day of Metrology - May 20
- the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation (Minpromtorg of Russia)
- the Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology (Rosstandard)
under support of:
- the Government of the Russian Federation
- International organizations (BIPM, OIML, Coomet)
under the patronage:
- Chamber of Commerce and industry of the Russian Federation (CCI RF)
with the participation of
- The Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation (Minenergo of Russia)
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation (MIA of Russia)
- Russian Federal Space Agency (ROSCOSMOS)
- Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service (Rostechnadzor)
- State Corporation on Nuclear Power (ROSATOM)
- Rostekhnologii State Corporation (Rostec Corporation)
- RUSNANO JSC (RUSNANO)
- The Russian Railways JSC (RZD)
- Russian Engineering Union (REU) and others
- WestStroy Expo Ltd.
PARTNERS OF THE FORUM
Strategic partner of the forum - FBI «Rostest-Moscow»
General partner of the forum - Keysight Technologies
General media partner - RIA «Standards and quality»
General insurer - «RESO Garantiya Insurance company»
SCHEDULE OF THE FORUM EVENTS
17 May (Day first)
11.00 - 11.30 a.m. - Solemn opening ceremony of the forum and exhibition
11.30 - 1.00 p.m. - Inspection of the exposition by VIP guests of the forum
1.00 - 4.00 p.m. - Congress. Plenary session «State and perspectives of the development of metrology and instrument making»
18 May (Day 2)
11.00 - 1.00 p.m. - Congress. Discussion session. High precision measurements in radio equipment and radio electronics. Optical and physical measurements
2.00 - 5.00 p.m. - Congress. Discussion session. Unity of measurements, industrial metrology. Control instrumentation and automatics. Test diagnostic equipment
19 May (Day three)
11.00 - 2.00 p.m. - Congress. Discussion session. Industrial metrology. Tests, diagnostics, quality control. Accounting of power resources
2.30-3.15 p.m. - Awarding the participants of the exhibition and the congress.
GENERAL STATISTICS OF THE FORUM
Number of companies participating in the exhibition: 290
Number of participating countries: 11 (Russia, the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Japan, China, Republic of Belarus).
Total exhibition area, sq.m: 6100
- Number of presented instruments: 2350
-Number of visitors: 5040
- Submitted reports and presentations: 56
Three days' work of the forum was covered by representatives of 5 TV companies (VGTRK, TV-Centre, RZD-TV, InterFax, Bussines of Moscow) and above 40 specialized mass media.
OFFICIAL SITE OF THE FORUM
download Post Release .pdf file (in Russian)